[Western] Gothic Wars

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 07:24:45 PDT 2007

Greetings unto all noble and just people of the great
Kingdom of Ansteorra,

My cousin continues to try to trick and bribe you into
joining in his insane crusade and his explanation, as
to his claims on lands that are under the direct
ownership of the Crown, is feeble at best. I will not
try to trick you good kinsmen and I will not insult
you with bribes, I will only rely on the true nature
of your hearts and the justice of my cause. In the
end, I know that the side of right will prevail and I
hope that you will join me in the victors camp.

My cousin makes mention of our friends in the Outlands
and my seeking their support as if I were seeking the
aid of an enemy and not that of a friend and loyal
supporter. I think this is symptomatic of how far my
cousin has slipped from reality. I fear that he is
seeing enemies everywhere and there is no telling who
he might turn on next, should the West not stem the
tide.

My cousin also makes mention of Lord Jasper
Codrington, formerly of Bonwicke who had made
residence in the Barony of Elfsea. If my good cousin
were true to himself, he might consider why a member
of his populace is so disquieted that he feels the
need to take arms against his rightful lord. Instead
he jumps to the conclusion that Lord Jasper is a spy,
planted by me, in his lands, 4 years prior to an
invasion that he, the Bloody Baron, instigated.

I think my case is clear.

Join with the side of justice and fill your bellies
with the food of righteousness. Bring your weapons of
war, bring your artisans and bards, bring those that
do deeds of great service and lend your support to he
that is being attacked.

Join me in victory!!

In service,
Kainin the Just