[Western] Gothic Wars Schedule

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 13:41:42 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I have a tentative schedule that was left with me by
the event steward. The range times for archery and
knife, ax & spear are missing and there may be other
areas not covered but this will help those of you that
need to plan your arrival times.

As always, times are at Their Majesties discretion and
are subject to change via the magic of SCA time:

Friday

5:00pm - Site Opens / Gate Opens

Saturday

8:00 am - Armor inspections begins - Chivalric &
Rapier

  Archer's breakfast sponsored by HL Fearghus MacKenna

9:00 -10:00 am - Set up for A&S competition

9:30 am - Morning Court

10:00 (10:30)am - Chivalric melees & rapier
tournaments begin

   Classes for Waterbearing & Chirurgeons at the melee
field

11:00 am - Judging for A&S competition begins

   Seneschal & Exchequer classes - Times to be
announced

2:00 pm - Gate closes

3:00 pm - Melees should be done

4:00 pm - Take down for A&S competition

5:30 pm - Evening Court

   Amazon Household meeting directly after Court -
Auction to begin after

8:30 (9:00) pm - Baron Gavin's Tavern open for fun and
revelry

Sunday

9:00 am - Armor inspections begins - Chivalric &
Rapier

10:30 am - Rapier melees &  chivalric tournaments
begin

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke