[Western] Where and when is the Bonwicke populace meeting tomorrow?

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 11:25:11 PST 2007

Greetings,

A meeting place is currently being discussed on the
Bonwicke email list (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bonwicke/ ).

Anyone that wishes to, is welcome to join the list, to
keep up with meeting times and places in the Barony of
Bonwicke. We do not wish to bother the whole of the
region with our local meeting schedules.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke

--- "Schalles, Francis" <francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu>