[Western] A clarification on the Tourney

Anton Zemlock III a.zemlock at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 4 14:03:49 PST 2007

My apologies. The event is scheduled to begin at 10.30 mundane time, which
as we all know translates to around 11 of the clock in the land of SCA.
Myself and my other worthy assistants will be at the site by 9 am so we
should be there whenever travelers arrive. That being said, if you would
like to start your revelry between 7 and 8 in the morning, the only thing I
ask is for an invitation.  :)
If any get turned around on the way there, please chant 325-374-3184 into
your magic talking box and I will send a talking fairy with turn by turn
directions.

Jealous of your party schedule,
Jean-Marc Lemainnoir, Toyocrat