[Western] Directions to my house

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 06:44:25 PST 2007

I'm not sure who's coming this weekend to our off-calendar event so I wanted to post some directions just in case.   Below are directions to Gavin and my home from several different routes including the event site.   If you have questions or get lost, my cell phone is 325-234-4823.   Thanks and see y'all soon.  Safiye

>From Abilene:
Travel South on US Hwy 277 S to San Angelo.  Hwy 277 will merge onto Hwy 67.    Hwy 67/277 will merge onto Loop 306 (do not take the Loop 306 exit).  Travel on the loop and exit Knickerbocker Road.  Turn right onto Knickerbocker towards the airport.

>From Midland/Odessa:
Travel South on US Hwy 87 to San Angelo.  You’ll come into town on Hwy 87.  When your reach Hwy 67/Loop 306, turn right (west bound) onto the Loop. Travel on the loop and exit Knickerbocker Road.  Turn right onto Knickerbocker towards the airport.

Directions from the site on 12/8/07:
Travel West on Concho Street to Hwy 277/87.   (Should be 4 streets counting Chadbourne).   Turn Right (Northbound).   Get in the left lane.   Turn left (West bound) onto the Loop. Travel on the loop and exit Knickerbocker Road.  Turn right onto Knickerbocker towards the airport.

Once on Knickerbocker -- Drive for a while :)  and across a long bridge.

You will come to a Town and Country store on the left side of the road. The road immediately to the before this store is South Concho Drive.  Turn left.

Travel on South Concho for a couple of miles - you'll cross over the water 3 times.  After the 3rd water crossing - take the first right hand turn.  This is Las Lomas Drive.  Follow the road to the left up the hill.

We’re at the top of the hill on the left hand side at 118 Las Lomas Drive.