[Western] Gulf Wars

Gavin barongavin at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 16 15:54:39 PST 2007

Greeting unto the Western Region:

As we all know Gulf Wars is fast approaching and it's time to start pre-registering.  You can now pre-register on-line (www.gulfwars.org) as well as by snail mail.  And when you do, I need the following information:
. date of arrival
. size of your tent including guide ropes (each pre-registered person gets a 15x15 space)
. where the door falls on your tent - long or short side
. period or modern tent
Due to the rapid growth of the War, you must now pre-register if you wish to camp with your Region.  If you are not pre-registered and are not on my list.... you will NOT be camping with the Western Region.  We are that limited on space folks.

So if there is any chance at all that you're going to the War - go ahead and pre-register now.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 325-223-8784 or barongavin at suddenlink.net

Thank you for your time.  Pre-register!!!
Gavin - Western Region Land Coordinator for Gulf Wars