[Western] Illuminated Threads Guild meeting this Saturday

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Sun Dec 23 14:08:58 PST 2007

Greetings, y'all!

Here's the monthly reminder of the IT Guild gathering on the last Saturday
of the month (12/29/07), same place (1st Presbyterian Church, E 7th &
Runnels, Big Spring), same time (10:00am).

This time, Lady Almaith of Trelac will present a class on making covers
for our camp chairs, to make them look a bit more period.   She asks we
bring 8yds of fabric and 3yds of cord for the class.

Also, we'll be holding our annual Christmas/New Year's revel.  We bring
potluck dishes and a wrapped gift ($10 max) for the Chinese gift exchange.

Hope to see you there!

Lady Elewys
(jlusk at crcom.net)