[Western] Where and when is the Bonwicke populace meeting tomorrow?

George- the instigator grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 06:48:10 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Western Region of Ansteorra,

First I would like to apologize for the band width.
Second, I would like to apologize for you all being
dragged into a unseemly matter.

It has never been, nor will it ever be, the policy of
the Barony of Bonwicke, to post her meeting schedules,
etc., onto [[this]] list. We figure this is why we
have a web site, and our own Baronial list. If you are
interested in such things, you would know where to
look for them, (on our web page) and/or you will be
able to find the appropriate person to call to ask
(again, on our web pages). Or, if you're really REALLY
interested, you can join our mailing list, through
yahoo groups.

Now, while it's true that the meeting days and times
never change, the location often does. And, as I am
not the tyrant type, I like to have everyone put their
opinions in, before I make a decision.  So, if, for
some reason, you are out looking for our information
and don't find it, don't automatically assume that
it's not happening.  I like to try to get the
information posted in a timely manner, so that
everyone has a chance to make plans.

I think that's about it for now.
Hope to see you all at the upcoming demos in Treloc
and Mendersham.

I remain, just
(a pissed off) george

**Tis better to keep thine mouth shut, and appear the
fool, than to open thine orifice and remove all
doubt.**