[Western] Where and when is the Bonwicke populace meeting tomorrow?

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Dec 4 07:48:04 PST 2007

HE Chaing,

Thanks for writing me back and letting me know where the meeting is
being held.

I will be there early 6-ish and then I have to leave for a bit for work
around 7:30.

Are you going to Gulf War in March 08?

I have preregistered already and was wondering who from this area was
going.

In Service,

Francois