[Western] Western Region Progress Group

Jeff & Joyce Baumann baumann3 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:49:18 PST 2007

Thanks Murighein for the update on the meeting held in Mendersham. It sounds like it went well and was productive.

Alyenora, Crossrode Keep

From: muirghein at plaiddragon.netTo: western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:41:35 -0600Subject: [Western] Western Region Progress Group

For those interested in what was discussed at the meeting following the Mendersham demo last week & would like to keep track of what continues to happen as we move toward bettering our region, please visit the temporary, unofficial website at http://www.sanguiluna.org/ . Please let me know if there are any dates of interest that need to go on the Regional Calendar or if there is any information that needs to be added/changed.

Thank you!

Muirghein