[Western] Any interest in forming an early music guild/consort?

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Sun Feb 4 11:47:08 PST 2007

to get it started, how about trying to get together at Regional Events and
Regional Fighter Practices?  The first opportunity for this would be the
Regional FP on Sunday February, 25th in San Angelo and the tentative site is
Unidad Park on College Hills Drive.  I know that everyone who is interested
won't be able to attend every one of the regional get togethers, but it
would be a start.

ryah