[Western] Early music - how about an orginizational meeting? Feb 18th?

Allene Price prc_lln at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 21:19:59 PST 2007

sweet...I shouldn't have a problem with the 18th...but I would definately need directions (says the directionally challenged) :)
  Al

sweber at nmt.edu wrote:
  Yes :)
...actually, until I joined a group of SCA musiciansway back when, the
only time I had ever played a recorder was in elementary school. The
organizer taught me the basics during the practices and I started with the
simpler parts until I got up to speed.

So, come on by! I've also got some loaners that you could take home if you
don't have an instrument.

Siubhan