[Western] A Toast!

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 09:45:27 PST 2007

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if
millions of {geek} voices suddenly cried out in terror
and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible
has happened."

Actually something wonderful has happened. It is my
great pleasure to announce to all of you that our own
Lady Cahira of Bonwicke, little red-headed Traci,
affectionately known as Geeknip, is getting married
this June.

The winner of the geek lottery is a fine gentleman by
the name of Joe. I have had the pleasure to meet him
and he has a good heart, truly loves Cahira and will,
undoubtedly, make a great husband.

So raise your glasses and toast the couple to be,
Vivat to Cahira and Joe!!

With much love (and just a little teasing),
Kainin