[Western] Convelessing

larkinokane at cox.net larkinokane at cox.net
Wed Feb 14 14:43:03 PST 2007

Hang in there Simone.   Agnes the Silent just got out of the hospital recently too.  She head a pacemaker inserted.   She also is doing rather well now.
--
Shalom,
Charlie
larkinokane at cox.net
 "With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding,
severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and
with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a
good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno