[Western] Regional Practice/Demo Sunday

Pam Rabb ladytexan68 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:07:10 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Western Region,

This Sunday, February 25, TRelac will be hosting Regional Fighter Practice
along with a public demonstration of all the "neat stuff" we do in the SCA.
We are expecting several artisans to display and demonstrate their crafts.
ANything from needlework, of all kinds, weaving, period food, leatherwork,
chainmail, music and dance and much more.

The practice will be held from noon until 5pm at Kirby Park in San Angelo.
The park is located in the 1400 block of Edmund Blvd. across the street from
our new skateboard park.  If you are coming in on 87, turn west onto
29th/Edmund.  The park is across the bridge on the river.  You will see the
big basketball pavilion from the street.

If you are on loop 306 or Houston Harte/hwy67 take the Glenna St. exit
heading North.  Go all the way around until Glenna becomes Edmund.  Its a
couple of miles til you get to the park.  It is on the North side of the
street.

Hope to see everyone there for a fun-filled day and some good fighter
practice.

*Lady Caite*

"WE  live in two worlds... the world into which we are born, and the
otherworld that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse,  We
choose.", attributed as a Druid homily.