[Western] Early Music Guild/Consort

teacastle2010-lists at yahoo.com teacastle2010-lists at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 22:44:58 PST 2007

Well, I am intersted in the hammered dulcimers. Never tried one and may be terrible. But I am sure someone will take the sticks away if I am that bad. haha So, where would we meet and when??

Quill <darkphoenixbc at gmail.com> wrote:  *snort* "Hammering"... dulcimers... music... heh heh.

I am VERY much in favor of this endeavor and would like to support it any way I can.

~Quill

"On the outside Trelac blue
but to kingdom I am true.
Azure is but armor for