[Western] Any interest in forming an early music guild/consort?

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 07:58:10 PST 2007

Subject to logistical problems which we would need more information about, we're interested.

Rizardo and Celonise in Trelac

----- Original Message ----
From: "sweber at nmt.edu" <sweber at nmt.edu>
To: "Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA,  Inc." <western at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2007 9:06:58 PM
Subject: [Western] Any interest in forming an early music guild/consort?

Greetings!
 I was wondering if there is any interest in forming some sort of early
music guild in the Western Region. We could meet anywhere from weekly to
monthly, and it would be something for people of all different experience
levels.
 It would probably be mainly be recorders, with other instruments welcome.
I have some loaners, and would be happy to teach the basics.
 If you think you might be interested, let me know, and we can start
hammering out the details!

 Thanks!
 Siubhan - Blacklake

Be a PS3 game guru.