[Western] Any interest in forming an early music guild/consort?

sweber at nmt.edu sweber at nmt.edu
Sun Feb 4 13:38:50 PST 2007

I think it would be great if we could participate in the regional fighter
practice. I just heard that there is interest in hosting a demo at this
upcoming one as well.

I'd like to still have an organizational get together on the 18th, and one
of the things we could do at that meeting is to pick out a few pieces, so
that we could play at the fighter practice the following week.

Siubhan