[Western] Gulf Wars Land

Gavin barongavin at cox.net
Tue Jan 2 18:15:24 PST 2007

Time is running short and I do mean running short.  Online pre-registration
 ends January 31.  If you plan on attending the war and you would like to
 camp with your friends and neighbors - you must pre-register.  We are
 assigned land based on those people that pre-register.  So if you don't and
 you come to the war - you'll camp in BFE.

For those of you that have pre-registered, please send me the following
 information in an email to barongavin at cox.net
 1) Name - SCA and Mundane
 2) Date of arrival
 3) Size of tent (remember each individual person gets a 15x15 plot)
 4) Location of the door of your tent
 5) Period or modern tent

 Thanks Gavin - your humble Western Region Land Coordinator for Gulf Wars