[Western] Twelfth Night Thanks

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 09:30:31 PST 2007

Greetings Kinsmen,

While we are passing on thanks for the glorious day
that was Bonwicke's Twelfth Night, I would like to
announce my personal thanks to Lady Giorgio.

This good lady gave Master Hakon (and in truth all
assembled) a most precious Twelfth Night gift. If you
missed the day, or left too soon, you missed the halls
of Bonwicke ringing once more to the words of the
Dammed Bard of Bonwicke, Honorable Lord Arnbiorn
Sprakkaleggr.

A chill ran down my spin when he entered, thundering
out the words to “Hakon’s Lesson”. I sat with tears
unabashedly running down my face because of this
childhood memory come back before me, of Twelfth
Nights of old. But mostly for the look of joy, with
tears to match, that this moment brought to my SCA
father, Master Hakon, Baron Bonwicke.

For that, most of all, I thank you both.

Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke