[Western] Deputy Reever

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:25:57 PST 2007

Unto the Western Region do I send greetings:

At Bonwicke’s 12th Night this last weekend, I officially opened the Deputy
Regional Treasurer’s office for applications.

As you consider your application, please be aware of my desires and
expectations.  A telephone, a computer and a copy of Microsoft Excel are
required for this office – this is non-negotiable.   Email access with the
capability of accepting attachments is strongly recommended for this office.
It is my intention for my Deputy to also be my replacement at the expiration
of my term – this is negotiable.  Applicants should be willing and capable
of travel both within the Region and the Kingdom.   Applicants should have
good organizational skills and a good knowledge of MS Excel.   Applicants
should have good written and oral communication skills.  Applicants should
have excellent confidentiality skills.

I realize that my list of desired skills might put some people off from
applying.  Please don’t let it.   If you would like to apply for this
office, please send me and application for office, a copy of your membership
card, and a copy of your Drivers License.

Please contact me privately with any questions/comments/concerns surrounding
this position.

Thank you for your time.
Safiye