[Western] Coronation Cancelled

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:06:40 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Unfortunately due to Weather Circumstances, we will
have to cancel Coronation, and will host the
Ceremonies on the Morning of Queen's Champion in 2
wks. We are sorry for the late notice and the
inconvenience, but we fear for the safety of our
friends and family. Please be safe, and we will see
you in 2 weeks.

Aaron
Still Rex, Ansteorra

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797