[Western] Regional Fighter Practice/Demo

Pam Rabb ladytexan68 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:35:13 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Populace of the Western Region of Ansteorra,

The Shire of Trelac would like to welcome everyone to February's Regional
Fighter Practice.  It will be held on Sunday February, 25th in San Angelo.
We will be hosting a Public Demo as well.  We would like everyone to be in
their finest Garb for the day.  If you have any items you would like to
display or demonstrate, ie. Arts and Sciences, weapons, armor, garb, etc...
please contact me privately.

We will start at Noon and continue until ..... everyone is ready to leave.
The tentative site is Unidad Park on College Hills Drive.  This may change
so stay tuned for further details.

Hope to see everyone there.

In Service,
*Lady Caite*

"WE  live in two worlds... the world into which we are born, and the
otherworld that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse,  We
choose.", attributed as a Druid homily.