[Western] Sundered Shield VII

Joyce Baumann jefnjoyce at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 03:56:26 PDT 2007

Greetings to those that attended Sundered Shield VII,

  I wanted to send my thanks to those that were able to attend our Crossrode Keep event this past weekend. I know that gas prices, rain, and other circumstances can make it difficult to get to as many events as we would like to attend, so I am grateful to those that were able to attend the event. Thanks to Their Graces Aaron and Britta for holding court.

  A special thank you to all the members of Crossrode Keep for their hard work. Our shire may be small but we have very hard workers and everyone pitches in when needed.

  Congratulations to His Grace Aaron. He not only won the light tournament but decided to go on to win the heavy. Vivat!  A special thanks to the list mistresses for their hard work. Lord Byron won the Thrown Weapons and Oakey the Archery.

  After a very entertaining bardic competition, the Baronesss Ryah won. She in turn gave her prize to new bard Quill for Quill's determination to win and creativity. Vivat to the Baroness for her generousity! The lovely Behia entertained the populace with her dancing. "Bob" won the chivilary contest.

  Thanks to Lady Elewys, Lady Almaith, and Sibion (sp) for setting up and giving classes in lucet braiding, weaving, period beading, and knitting.

  Lady Marianna, WOW you worked so hard in preparing the meals for the populace. Everything was wonderful.

  Barney and Pat, what fantastic assets you are to our shire. Thanks for all you did-especially the coffee in the mornings Pat :).

  HL Agnarr the prizes were as usual very beautiful-His Grace must of thought so especially since he took home a pair of chairs. Your son Kief was a wonderful helper also.

  Lady Elizabeth, you as always were a great help. Since this was my first event to autocrat your tips helped me to not go completely crazy. Thanks to your son Shane for his help also.

  Lady Svana,  I am so glad you were able to make the event abd help out where needed.

  I really appreciate that some of you came all the way from the Denton and Dallas area to attend the event. Your attendance added to our fun.

  To the Corsair's, the evening circle of stories and song was a wonderful way to wind down the day.

  I know that I am forgetting someone or something. Please forgive me if I did. I had a great time at the event and hope that all that attended came away with a good feeling too.

  In service,

  Lady Alyenora filia Rou
  Event Steward, Sundered Sheild VII

  Don't forget, we are ahead on next time's site tokens :).