[Western] A Challenge of Gothic Proportions

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 22:13:50 PDT 2007

Dear Quill

I realize that your youth and innocence would lead you to see good in all, but I would counsel you to rethink your position.   Surely by witnessing the most recent correspondence, you can see most clearly who the aggressor is.  My loyalties lay firmly with the Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke, whom I have witnessed falsely accused and challenged.  I salute the courage and eloquence it took to state your neutrality in this conflict, but I would  counsel for you to reconsider your position.  This is not a time for weak minded neutrality.  You speak of truth.  The truth is that the Baron of Eltfsea has unfairly accused the Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke of wrong doing.  No doubt he has designs on our fair lands and uses this ruse to invade our borders.  One must decide what is right and what is wrong in this conflict.  While I abhor war as much as anyone, we must stand by those who are wronged and fight those who attempt to take advantage of  purity and goodness, lest greed and
 evil over take us.  While Ansteorra is a great kingdom, not all who make it up are worthy to be it's subjects.

Your friend
Rizardo, Defender of Italian Virginity and other rare and transendent things