[Western] Gothic Challenge

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri Jul 20 08:15:07 PDT 2007

Toshiro, as one of my students and my lord have already responded with verve
and glory, you may be sure that I and those I lead will stand beside you.
The force in Trelac is becoming quite formidable and will stand ready to
defend the honor and grace of Her Most Worthy Excellency. I shall do my duty
and organize scenarios to test the skills and prowess of ourselves and our
adversaries. It pains me that we must shed the blood of our Ansteorran
brothers and sisters, but we will not stand idly by and allow ANYONE to
misuse OUR Baroness! Expect a force of GOTHIC proportions to respond!

Lady Muirghein MacKiernan