[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

hippiechickmama at aol.com hippiechickmama at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 15:04:17 PDT 2007

Fair Greetings to the Western Region!

Regional Fighter Practice will be held in conjunction with Bonwicke's Summer Demo this Saturday, August 4th at Maxey Park (corner of 24th and Quaker) in Lubbock from 11:30am - 5 pm with a revel to follow.? For more info on Bonwicke's Demo, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eh-fbqUgK0

Come join Our Fair Barony for fighter practice as we prepare ourselves to defend our Western lands!

YIS,

Ldy.?Beornwyn aet Defenascire
Deputy Chatelaine