[Western] A Challenge of Gothic Proportions

Sam Galindo sam.galindo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 23:11:04 PDT 2007

Greetings Toshiroman,

I would be glad to show up to see you cut those in front of you into little bitty pieces. I will be watching your back because in this fight you will have your back turned from the borders as you will be facing into Ansteorra/Elfsea. Don't know why brothers would be fighting brothers, but these are strange times.

HL Samuel