[Western] Marshals for Gothic

Jayme Michaels reaper_ih at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:57:23 PDT 2007

Hey Britta.  i should be free to help marshal at gothic so add me to your list.

cya there

Aku

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:51:21 -0700From: thebrutelyone at yahoo.comTo: western at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Western] Marshals for Gothic
Greetings,     I am the marshal-in-charge for Gothic War this year and I am lookingfor marshals to assist me.  I would like to know in advance, ifpossible.  Also, in an attempt to field as many fighters a possible, I'mlooking for authorized, non-fighters to help.  If you are interested or knowsomeone who would be, please contact me at thebrutelyone at yahoo.com.     Thanks,  Duchess Britta MacGregor

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.