[Western] Demo opportunity in Blacklake

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 12:34:55 PDT 2007

Greetings your Grace,

Her Excellency and I are available to help that
Saturday. Just let us know the final whens and wheres,
when you have them. We will also try to get as many
from Bonwicke there as possible.

Also, everyone remember Bonwicke's demo coming next
weekend:

-------------------
Unto all my friends and family in the West! Greetings!

I would like to invite as many as can make it (even if
only for a little while) to Bonwicke's yearly
All-Flags-Flying Demo in the Park. This is our yearly
membership drive and general SCA-awareness mini-event
with pavilions, banners, lyst field and everyone in
their most spectacular costumes.

We hope to have both chivalric and rapier tournaments
during the day as well. And a costumed, potluck revel
in the evening!

Bring all your fantastic A&S, drums, instruments,
singing voices, pavilions, flags, teaching skills,
hospitaler attitude and willingness to strap on armor,
and prepare to have a fantastic day of talking up this
hobby that we all love with people who just haven't
had the opportunity to realize they love this hobby,
too!

Here's the Details:
------------ ---
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Maxey Park - 24th & Quaker Ave. (northwest corner) |
Lubbock
Set-up starts at 10am
Take-down starts at 4 or 5pm
Potluck Revel immediately following (directions to be
posted to the list or given on site)

I hope to see everyone there!
Baroness Oriana

In service,