[Western] Passe

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sat Jun 16 18:52:10 PDT 2007

Greeting I just got back from Passe it was a great little event.  The site was nice for the area and the people were wonderful as always.
We had a great discussion about many things and just had a nice time.  Hope you all can attend next time.
 Chiang you know me I can't remember a name for nothing but he gave me a few things he needs to get to you.  I'm not sure I can get by fighter practice tomorrow since I'm having shelves built in the house before next weekend. So I need to see when I can connect with you and get them to you.  It's for the marshallete office.

Anastasiya