[Western] Event Announcement for Passa de Arms

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:39:08 PDT 2007

Good day to you my fair dreamers of times long past!

It is my honor to announce that the Shire of Adlersruhe will be hosting the
17th Passa de Arms on June 15-17, 2007.   Yes, I know its short notice- long
story about an almost site.  But according to the autocrat 'all the cool
people will be there anyway, and not just because the prizes rock'.

We will be having a Chivalric Tournament, Rapier Tournament and A&S
Competition:
Chivalric will be hold the field style
Rapier will be double elimination, drawing for weapon choice
A&S will be open theme, with documentation encouraged

Site Location: Tule Creek Park in Tulia, Tx.

Directions:  Make your best way to I-27 and head to Tulia.  Take exit #74
off of the highway and turn heading east on 86.  Stay on 86 until you get to
Austin street and turn South.  Go for several blocks to Tule Creek Park  on
right hand side of street.
  map at:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b772%2d799%5d%20S%20Austin%20Ave&city=Tulia&state=TX&zipcode=79088&country=US&geodiff=1

Site:
Adult Members- $5
Children 5-18 years- $3
Under 5- Free

Feast:
Adults $7
Children 5-12 $4
Under 5 Free

Feast by Daniel de Burbon
Menu:
Breads and Cheeses
Fruit Plates
Zuppa Tuscana
Roasted Red Potatoes
Smoked Pork Loin

I think I covered all the basics.
For any other questions please call the autocrat, Micah Gunn-Ryan at
858-414-9836.

And if you haven't seen this posted on a different SCA list yet, please pass
it on.
Thank you!