[Western] Barbarian Festival in Crossplains

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 20:26:17 PDT 2007

If you want a really good DVD that tells the story about Howard (the creator and writer if the Conan the Barbarian and Red Sonja) check out "The Whole Wide World" starring Vincent D'Onofrio and Renee Zellweiger.  It's a good historical piece and explains much about his life in Cross Plains.

Rizardo d'Artusio