[Western] Guild Day

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Wed Jun 20 12:43:29 PDT 2007

I wanted to remind everyone that a guild day will be held at our home on the 23rd of June.  The main focus will be on doing pysanky.  But we can work on other things as well.  We still have the stain glass available to anyone who wishes to learn.  We also have the liqueour to be bottled IF I can find my bottles.  If not we can make do with a few other ways.  Our library is in a disarray with  the book shelves being built but we can find them.  Max is always willing to teach a brew class or work on armour so Come On Down.

Have a safe trip

HE Anastasiya and Sir Max