[Western] It's CeltFest time again!

melindaaerin at cox.net melindaaerin at cox.net
Mon Mar 12 20:27:03 PDT 2007

Greetings!
I just thought I would let you know that Bonwicke's yearly April event is not the third weekend but the last weekend (April 27-29).
The website is being set up and will be ready shortly after Gulf Wars. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to email me at melindaaerin at yahoo.com

In service,
Lady Aerin of Bonwicke
Event Steward for Champions of Bonwicke XXV