[Western] (no subject)

BenClouser at aol.com BenClouser at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 20:27:41 PDT 2007

Dear Larkin

I am shocked by the news. I seem to remember her like it was just yesterday
that you guys took me to my first few events. I remember her always as a kind
and caring individual. I hope that you will find solace in knowing that you
will  not be alone in your mourning. I don't know if I may be able to help but
give me  a call at 277-9213 if there is anything I can do to help you though
this trying  time. I'll pray for her soul and yours tonight if nothing else
matters.

                                                            Your  friend,
                                                            Benjamin  Clouser