[Western] Memorial Service for Lady Agnes the Silent

larkinokane at cox.net larkinokane at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 04:10:43 PDT 2007

Thank you Ryah!!  It' s nice to know how well she was loved.
--
Shalom,
Charlie
larkinokane at cox.net
 "With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding,
severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and
with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a
good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?" -Jay Leno