[Western] (no subject)

Warren Klinger angusduncan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 22:58:17 PDT 2007

Larkin,

I may be in the Kingdom of the West now, but I have nothing but the fondest memories of you and your lovely wife. My family and I send you our deepest condolences. I may not be able to be there in person, but I am there in spirit.  I will always remember with fondness the Lady Agnes the Silent and how she always made me feel welcome whenever we were at events.

HL Angus Duncan Cameron
MKA Warren T. Klinger
Former resident of the Shire of Mendersham
Now Shire of Cloondara, Principality of the Mists, Kingdom of the West