[Western] (no subject)

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 08:47:37 PDT 2007

Honorable Lord Larkin,

We just read your note, after our return from war, and
it is with a great sense of sadness that we send to
you our deepest condolences on the passing of your
sweet lady. We both have treasured memories of Lady
Agnes as well as many gifts, that she created with her
own hands and will all the love in her heart. She was
a noble and generous lady and the crescent moon of the
Western Region is dimmer for her passing.

But our sadness is deepest for you in the loss of your
dear wife of 53 years, we can only imagine the pain
that must bring. Therefore we implore you to find
solace in your family here in the west. It has been
offered many times and we would but add our names to
the list; if there is anything that we can do to help,
you have but to ask.

You will be in our prayers,
Kainin & Oriana