[Western] It's CeltFest time again!

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 10:14:49 PDT 2007

Great.  We plan to be there, but I'm not sure about the volunteering.  I went to the Website and to the volunteer section, but wasn't sure what to fill out.  We are interested in volunteering in the SCA area.  Can you give us any guidance?  What info do you or they need?  Also, couldn't find the extra doggy details you mentioned on the original URL.  Where would that be listed?

Rizardo and Celonise