[Western] SCA boots

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 31 17:26:48 PDT 2007

I purchased a pair of boots for my husband.

I purchased a pair of bucketops with the zipper for him (he has 18" calves),
very rapier combat looking, about 7 years ago. They have been through about
3 or 4 thorough mud trenching and forgotten in the back end of his car
before I could clean them for him. Even the zipper is still working and not
rusting.

They are still going strong. I highly recommend them. Their prices have not
changed much in 7 years. I got mine in 2000 for 78.00 plus about 6.00
shipping.

Chiara Francesca