[Western] Bonwicke Photos

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 13:58:51 PDT 2007

If you want to see some photos taken at Champion's of Bonwicke click on the following URL

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rizardodartusio/album/576460762400213512

The photos are unashamedly biased toward the fencers as the camera crew had a personal connection to one of the rapier contestants.  I'm sorry that we didn't get more photos of some of the other Trelaceys.  Behiye did an excellent dance performance at the banquet but the lighting was too dark for pictures.  Baron Gavin was one of the finalists in the heavy fighting against the Dragon, but we only got one picture of him waiting to fight.  Hopefully others will be posting their pictures and we can see more of this fun event.  Two things I especially enjoyed at this event was fighting the dragon.  It was a fun and creative activity.  The other was the delicious banquet meal.  It was one of, if not the best I've had and, at $6.00, was a bargain.  My compliments to Bonwicke. Those of you who couldn't attend missed a great event.

Rizardo d"Artusio

http://mail.yahoo.com