[Western] Bonwicke Demo/Fighter Practice

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri May 11 17:18:10 PDT 2007

So, would that qualify as the regional fighter practice/demo?

Speaking of which, we also need someone to volunteer for the August
practice/demo. Crossroad Keep has already volunteered for October. If
someone wants to do December, that will be fine, but I would recommend
waiting until February, as we did this year.

Also, could the Regional Hospitaller please contact me off list?

Thanks!

Muirghein