[Western] June Guild Day

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sun May 13 11:18:48 PDT 2007

I realize that the next day I want to do guild day will be the weekend before Crossrode's Sundred Shield but we had such a blast we will do it again anyway's.
Ly Elizabeth knows we are doing it.

On June 23rd once again Max will help if armour and fighting.  Francois will do stain glass if you let us know otherwise we will work on the one thing I love.  EGGS.  Francois will teach us Pysanky.  If you know me you know I collect eggs so I just can not wait.

We will be having omelets something that week!!!
We plan on natural dyes for the eggs!! Never done that either!!  Francois he's just to talented but I think I'll keep him.

I hope to see everyone there.

HE Anastasiya