[Western] Demo/Fighter Practice

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 15:11:38 PDT 2007

My Lords and Ladies, I wish to announce and invite all rapier fighters, and
everybody else who wishes to come, to a demo/fighter practice the Barony of
Bonwicke will be having on June 2nd.
Please bring your finest as we will endeaver to have the local media there.
The amount of fighting we do will depend on the number of fighters we have.
So make sure you are there or I will look pretty funny fighting myself.
Come one come all, for we will be making fun of those who don't come.

HL Toshiro Koi
Rapier Marshal for the Barony of Bonwicke