[Western] Please contact

kate mills serafinadegratia at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 18:21:01 PDT 2007

Atttention, Western Region:

  It is my priviledge to have been named the new Regional Arts and Sciences officer for the Western Region. Hooray! However, I have no records for this office, and need to get in touch with my local officers. It is critical that this happen before Coronation. Recently, I sent out a short note to the seneschals of each group in our region, as they are listed in the Black Star, requesting the contact information for the A&S officer of each group. Unfortunately, I did not recieve any replies. In the event that I had poor information, and failed in every instance to reach the seneschals, I am publishing my request to this list.

  If you are the seneschal of a group who has an A&S officer, please ask them to reply to this message privately. If you are the seneschal of a group who does not have an A&S minister, please respond privately and confirm this for me.

  Thank you in advance for your help,

  Serafina
  Bonwicke