[Western] Laurel Elevation

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 14:08:16 PDT 2007

Unto my Cherished Family of the Western Region do I, Oriana della Francesca, Laurel-Elect
of the Kingdom of Ansteorra, sent greetings and news.

Mere words cannot explain how humbled I am by the outpouring of well-wishes over the past
few days and the constant support and encouragement over the past ten years.

At the request of Their Majesties, I shall be elevated to Laurel on July 7th in the Shire
of Emerald Keep at morning court by King Romanius and Queen Deanna before they descend
the throne and Prince Ulsted and Princess Ebergardis ascend. I have stood vigil already
at Steppes Warlord as per the preparations of a select few who were aware of the
impending announcement and had arranged the vigil in secret.

I treasure my Western family, and it would be my dearest wish that as many of you as are
able come to Coronation celebrate with me that day. I know that that is quite a distance,
and that many will be unable to attend, but I will in the foreseeable future celebrate
this event more locally, as well.

Grace and peace be with all of you, and thank you.
Oriana
Lady Bonwicke