[Western] FW: [Redtape] Crown Tournament at Autumn Melees

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Sat Nov 3 08:28:23 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: redtape-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:redtape-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Master Phelim
Gervase called Pug
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:10 AM
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at ansteorra.org;
redtape at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Redtape] Crown Tournament at Autumn Melees

Good morning,

  As announced in morning court at Three Kings, due to unforseen
circumstances Their Highnesses will be unable to fullfill their duties as
Crown and we must have a new Crown Tournament as soon as feasible. That
being said this will be occurring at Bordermarche Autumn Melees on Sunday
morning - November 18th. This tournament will be open to all entraints who
meet the requirements and are found capable and acceptable.

  Please join us at this momentous event.

  More information will be forth coming as we finalize details or need to
make clarifications.

In service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Acting Kingdom Seneschal