[Western] Questions anyone?

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 14:02:15 PST 2007

We are trying to compile a list of questions that non SCA people might ask about the SCA.  For example:  "Is that a real sword?"  or "What does SCA stand for?"   We want any question you can think of or might have been asked at some time.  If you want to help, please send your questions to rizardodartusio at yahoo.com    I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Rizardo d'Artustio, Hospitaler of Trelac

http://mail.yahoo.com