[Western] Sat. the 24th

George- the instigator grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 08:03:06 PST 2007

Greetings Western Region.....
I hope this missive finds you all fasting for the up
and coming Thanksgiving Feast day!

This is a personal invitation to any and all....

It has been a tradition of mine for many years, to
have a "gracias giving" day on the saturday following
thanksgiving.  I am planning a complete Mexican food
feast[all made from scratch] [well, except maybe the
tamales], and I would like to invite you all to come
and join me.  Had your fill of turkey and dressing?
come have some home made enchiladas! Had enough of
your lovely relatives?  come hang out with your
friends!

I am sure crash space could be found for those who

So, Saturday, the 24th, my kitchen, all day........
kids, pets, neighbors, All welcome!

george
the food pusher
6408 27th